Some of the things I had no idea were on my computer's desktop, discovered while cleaning it up:
- A recipe for Pickled Oysters with English Cucumber "Capellini" and Dill
- A map of the Madaket (Nantucket) bus route
- Various torrents of things I never listened to, like Jon Stewart's Crossfire appearance
- More strange .pdf files that I must have inadvertantly downloaded than I care to admit
- An Excel spreadsheet from 4/2003 comparing the costs of purcasing an espresso machine to going to the local coffee shop to making due with my French Press pot at home
- My brother's "updated" résumé from early 2004
From here on out, I resolve to be neater! Next job: cleaning up the 6,935 emails in my inbox (all either read or skimmed), oldest dating back to 9/13/01!