Megnut

Poisoned by my home?

I feel terrible. Nauseated. Off. Unwell. Not quite right. I suspect I've been poisoned, slightly. I awoke in the middle of the night feeling like I was going to throw up and actually got out of bed to head towards the bathroom when I nearly stepped in a pile of cat puke. Then I realized that my cat was still throwing up in the living room. Very odd. I went into the kitchen to make sure the stove wasn't leaking gas and poked around a little looking for the source of our illness. Turned up nothing. Went back to bed. Rose this morning feeling only slightly better. The cat seems fine. I left him sleeping on the sofa and went to the office, determined to be free of the poisonous airs of the house.

Previous: Next: